• Print

Author Topic: Race 6  (Read 807 times)

Offline Robindobbin69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Kart driver
    • View Profile
Re: Race 6
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 05:43:24 PM »
.....and the Crowd Pleasing award for last night's race must surely go to YaSTeel27???

Think his torque settings were tooo much to the rear   :D :D :D :D

Ha Ha.....felt the wrath of YaSteel27 Back to the Future stunt a few times. Got Rabadad off in the early laps. But enjoyable fun race with a very difficult race car. Thanks Charl and all others for hosting the series. Well done.

Offline yaSTeel27

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • NASCAR car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 05:57:47 PM »
Hey Guys

Any bonus points for airtime? Lol
Apologies to anyone that was effected by the lag, i had no idea i was lagging as i was alone on track most of the race. I do apologise Robin, on my screen it showed you ran off track at the corner I ran off a few laps earlier so i assumed u out braked yourself like i did as well. Charl, I am happy to be placed right at the back for the race result as I have only managed to finish two races so Louis and Robin have more to lose....

Last nights performance was dismal for me, without any track time and a new track it proved way too challenging so not much to say about it...

As i just got back into GT and online racing, I lost most motivation to dedicate time when i had those crazy freezing issies the first few races however the joy i had from racing with you guys in gt6 is back and il start putting in more time and practise.

Thanks for the series Charl and congrats to all that raced in these champs, I look forward to Group N.

Louis... since we were back to old tricks last night... our car colours were similar, like we were before in team colours... hint hint...... :-)

@Leap33 i did run 20:80 diff settings hahaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Offline TurboCharl

• Touring Car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2018, 06:23:29 PM »
My diff was on 40/60

Offline Ninja_FlaviusButterus

• Team Ninja
  • Sport car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2018, 06:28:37 PM »
I ran mine on 35/65

Offline Driver 101

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Le Mans car driver
  • ..../\/"""""\/\....
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2018, 07:30:15 PM »
35/65

Brakes 2 to the rear

No tc

Offline TurboCharl

• Touring Car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 07:35:50 PM »
Interesting. If you look at the replay you can see that my rear tyres was slightly less worn, but the front had much more wear.

Offline Robindobbin69

• Kart driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »
Hey Guys

Any bonus points for airtime? Lol
Apologies to anyone that was effected by the lag, i had no idea i was lagging as i was alone on track most of the race. I do apologise Robin, on my screen it showed you ran off track at the corner I ran off a few laps earlier so i assumed u out braked yourself like i did as well. Charl, I am happy to be placed right at the back for the race result as I have only managed to finish two races so Louis and Robin have more to lose....

Last nights performance was dismal for me, without any track time and a new track it proved way too challenging so not much to say about it...

As i just got back into GT and online racing, I lost most motivation to dedicate time when i had those crazy freezing issies the first few races however the joy i had from racing with you guys in gt6 is back and il start putting in more time and practise.

Thanks for the series Charl and congrats to all that raced in these champs, I look forward to Group N.

Louis... since we were back to old tricks last night... our car colours were similar, like we were before in team colours... hint hint...... :-)

@Leap33 i did run 20:80 diff settings hahaha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No Worries....I realized you wouldn't be aware. All in the spirit of the game. I was so off the pace....just laughed it off and enjoyed myself.

Offline Rod

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Le Mans car driver
  • Just a boy racer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2018, 01:24:18 AM »
Firstly Charl,
It's all been said, a fantastic Series you organised, stepping up to the plate while everyone else was thinking about what to do. The success speaks for itself when an entire seris of sic races is run and not a single protest.

Secondly Corne',
 Your after race pics are a highlight of mine and judging from the reaction, others too.

Thirdly,
 I second what Jose'has said, the back-marker racing was brilliant and more importantly very well disciplined. One thing I noted, spending a lot of time at the back, I believe I only got lapped once and then only by the first two on the podium and I had a real crappy race that night which proves the car/track combo's really worked well.

Great job to everyone involved, including MikeG, who never raced but was behind the scenes, supporting Charl.

• Print