• Print

Author Topic: Response To Caddys Outburst  (Read 150 times)

Offline Driver 101

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Le Mans car driver
  • ..../\/"""""\/\....
    • View Profile
Response To Caddys Outburst
« on: April 09, 2018, 10:17:09 AM »
Dear CR Members,

This is my response to the most recent events regarding Caddyís outburst:

I will publicly accept Caddyís apology. We will move on from this as we always do. However, I would like to just say the following:

All this may seem like a petty little power struggle between two individuals, but it is not in any way like this at all. We are a solid community that have been racing online for plenty years together. We as the admin for this forum try very hard to up hold a very high level of respect between all of us. We are, as you all aware, a very competitive bunch and we all have a very high level of online racing skills. We strive to grow our forums membership base and would like to be known as the place to go for an enjoyable online experience with very well-organized events. We also have no way of controlling the challenges certain games pose to us, like inadequate online features and incomplete functions, as well as bugs and flaws within the games. We can only do so much. Race nights are also all about time. There must be a cut off at some stage where hosts need to make a call on weather to continue or not. To host a race night comes with a very high level of pressured responsibility, and donít forget the host still needs to race as well, so please think of what this takes. This is the reason why very few members put their hands up to host and we do certainly appreciate those that do.

Now when outbursts like this happens it damages our reputation, and after a lot of work that gets put into running a series, I donít believe anyone has the right to go out and publicly post their overrated and frustrated views, and especially how they think they can do a better job, when they never have. There are so few that are willing to run a series, and this is the reason why they do not. Who would dare to try run a series now after such hurtful and ridiculous incidents like this occurs. No one here is bigger than our community, no one here is higher than anyone, no team is higher than another, regardless of age, size, colour, amount of posts etc. I am certainly not, I along with the admin team will do anything for this community and try our very best to keep everyone very excited to be part of it. I donít look for recognition for anything at all and I am certainly not power hungry.

Frustrations boil over, we all get it. But I urge members to think before you post. Posts like this can really put a huge amount of damage on us. Swearing and calling names is highly forbidden. It ultimately can cause a ban on a member. Please respect our forum rules, they there for a reason no matter how long and drawn out they are.

Another thing:

There are members here that have a huge amount of ďrealĒ racing experience, we all know of one such member who has been very successful, I rate their views extremely high, this is not to favor anyone or any team, it just makes total sense to use their experience and adopt their very sensible views into our racing.

On closing, as the so-called forum owner, I still battle with that title, because I believe we are all here together on this, I respect all of you, I certainly thank you all for making our community what it is. There has been a little method behind my madness here, I have tried to make a point on the above to show we donít tolerate this behavior. Letís move on and race.

Regards
Ty

Offline worduphomes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Production car driver
    • View Profile
Re: Response To Caddys Outburst
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 12:15:23 PM »
Dear CR Members,

This is my response to the most recent events regarding Caddyís outburst:

I will publicly accept Caddyís apology. We will move on from this as we always do. However, I would like to just say the following:

All this may seem like a petty little power struggle between two individuals, but it is not in any way like this at all. We are a solid community that have been racing online for plenty years together. We as the admin for this forum try very hard to up hold a very high level of respect between all of us. We are, as you all aware, a very competitive bunch and we all have a very high level of online racing skills. We strive to grow our forums membership base and would like to be known as the place to go for an enjoyable online experience with very well-organized events. We also have no way of controlling the challenges certain games pose to us, like inadequate online features and incomplete functions, as well as bugs and flaws within the games. We can only do so much. Race nights are also all about time. There must be a cut off at some stage where hosts need to make a call on weather to continue or not. To host a race night comes with a very high level of pressured responsibility, and donít forget the host still needs to race as well, so please think of what this takes. This is the reason why very few members put their hands up to host and we do certainly appreciate those that do.

Now when outbursts like this happens it damages our reputation, and after a lot of work that gets put into running a series, I donít believe anyone has the right to go out and publicly post their overrated and frustrated views, and especially how they think they can do a better job, when they never have. There are so few that are willing to run a series, and this is the reason why they do not. Who would dare to try run a series now after such hurtful and ridiculous incidents like this occurs. No one here is bigger than our community, no one here is higher than anyone, no team is higher than another, regardless of age, size, colour, amount of posts etc. I am certainly not, I along with the admin team will do anything for this community and try our very best to keep everyone very excited to be part of it. I donít look for recognition for anything at all and I am certainly not power hungry.

Frustrations boil over, we all get it. But I urge members to think before you post. Posts like this can really put a huge amount of damage on us. Swearing and calling names is highly forbidden. It ultimately can cause a ban on a member. Please respect our forum rules, they there for a reason no matter how long and drawn out they are.

Another thing:

There are members here that have a huge amount of ďrealĒ racing experience, we all know of one such member who has been very successful, I rate their views extremely high, this is not to favor anyone or any team, it just makes total sense to use their experience and adopt their very sensible views into our racing.

On closing, as the so-called forum owner, I still battle with that title, because I believe we are all here together on this, I respect all of you, I certainly thank you all for making our community what it is. There has been a little method behind my madness here, I have tried to make a point on the above to show we donít tolerate this behavior. Letís move on and race.

Regards
Ty
Nicely said Ty. I know how difficult and frustrating it can be to run a series and to try to keep everyone happy, so I really appreciate the thought and high standard that goes into putting it all together. I am excited about this series and I am sure the vast majority of participants feel the same way. So glad to see this get sorted and back on track (excuse the pun)!
And thanks for all your efforts! 😉

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

• Print