• Print

Author Topic: Project Cars 2  (Read 47 times)

Offline TurboCharl

• Team Tosco
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Touring Car driver
    • View Profile
Project Cars 2
« on: June 29, 2018, 10:10:11 AM »
Yip, at the moment there is much divide among console racing members. Too many games and as we saw with the previous GT championship if everyone competes it is great, but the issues with GT Sport was a bit of a let down to some.

Till we figure out a way forward, you guys might as well join the Projects Cars 2 championship I am currently competing in, if you are looking for some racing action.

I have not been a fan of PC2 at all and I am still trying to get up to speed with the game myself, but the racing lobbies seem to work fairly well and there is quite a few guys competing (26 odd I think). They also do a video with commentary after each race (for both pools) which is quite cool.

The biggest problem is that PC2 is a bit too complicated and it takes some time to figure things out, but once you get all the settings right its actually not bad. Not as good as AC, but sort of in between AC and GT.

So for the moment I am enjoying the challenge and if there are guys that's a bit bored for the moment come and do some racing in PC2. The next race is at Monaco, so quite some time to get into it. 

Hopefully we can figure out the way forward for the community soon.

• Print