• Print

Author Topic: Console Racing South Africa: Online clubs  (Read 745 times)

Offline HecticZA

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • GP 2 driver
    • View Profile
Console Racing South Africa: Online clubs
« on: November 19, 2014, 11:12:26 AM »
Hi guys.
As you may or may not know, the latest GT6 update has brought to us the option to register as a club.

To be honest I'm not sure what this all entails and how it will impact on GT6.
It could be that it is just a fad that will take off in the beginning and die after a month or two.

It can also be the beginning of something big. It could cross borders very easily and make the world a smaller place.
It could also bring different forums together and unite them in a common goal - Racing.

There could be other negative impacts as well, but I'm not going to dwell on them.
I prefer to use this as a positive tool.

We have created a club, Console Racing South Africa.
You can search for us by name, ID number or by type of events.
I would suggest to search for Console Racing South Africa or use our ID number: 1000350.

It is currently setup as a Private club, so no outside members will be able to join any events or post anything.
As we discover the pro's and cons we will adjust settings.
I hope that we can later change the club to "public", but that has it own challenges, ie dirty racers, etc.

I will create a general feedback thread and encourage you all to give feedback, views, experiences on the Online Club scene.

I would like to appeal to all CRcoza members to join our Online club.

Should you create a club for your team, just PM me if you would like to me to Create a thread for your team in this Board.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 11:16:29 AM by HecticZA »

• Print