• Print

Author Topic: DOTY 2016  (Read 589 times)

Offline Rod

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Le Mans car driver
  • Just a boy racer
    • View Profile
DOTY 2016
« on: December 11, 2016, 07:09:48 AM »
Well the 2016 season is done and dusted and even though we do not have Driver of the Year Championship we do have the final driver Rankings, so congratulations to Ty, aka, Driver 101 who has dominated the 2016 season and justifiably is Champion for 2016. Not far behind was Corne who also showed huge improvement during the year followed closely by his old time rival, Jakes.
 Gentlemen, congratulations and hope to see you in 2017.
 To everyone else who raced with us this year a huge thank you for your support as we lost a number of drivers to the PS4 platform.
 GT6 will still be alive for a while and we have even had over 20 new members join CRCOZA in the last three months so 2017 looks like we will continue with our normal racing and series events and hope to see you all in the new year.

Offline HecticZA

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • GP 2 driver
    • View Profile
Re: DOTY 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 05:17:16 PM »
Congratulations Ty and well done Corne and Jakes.
:)

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Offline TurboCharl

• Team Tosco
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Touring Car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 09:26:04 AM »
Congrats Ty. Well deserved!!

Offline rebcom

• Team Leader
  • Sport car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 10:29:01 AM »
Congrats Ty

Offline Tosco_MikeG

• Administrator
  • Touring Car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2016, 11:11:44 AM »
Awesome ... well done Ty and Corne and Jakes. Here's hoping that we can come back even stronger next year and have
another awesome year. 2017 should see some interesting changes but if not we'll keep racing GT6  :D :D :D
Can't wait for OMC !!!

Offline Driver 101

• Administrator
  • Le Mans car driver
  • ..../\/"""""\/\....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 11:41:50 AM »
Thanks Guys,

I would like say that even if some of the hotshot drivers have left GT6, that the guys who are currently racing have improved massively. Some names which started out somewhere mid field are now genuine front runners. Its great to see that our community is still strong and bursting with talent.

The likes of Jakes and Corne have done extremely well. In 2017 I am sure there are more that will still continue to improve.

Well done not only to the higher ranked drivers, but rather a massive congrats and well done to all that have raced throughout the year. Its all of us that make this racing so much fun. So lets continue the support into 2017.

Offline Leap33_za

• PotentZa Racing
  • NASCAR car driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 01:34:05 PM »
Big congrats Ty!!!  8)

And thx for the kind words. It was really great fun to have been pushed hard during all the championships in 2016.

I also want to say thank you to all who created these GT6 championships......you guys have put a lot of effort into it and I appreciate it immensely.

2017 is a bit of a big question mark for me. I got the PS4, been blown away by the quality of the racing games on it, but I guess until we don't know the release date of GT Sport or when Assetto Corsa will have private lobbies and the championships that needs to be created for it.......it might still be an option for me to stick to good old GT6 in the meantime.........lol.....and I just might miss my racing buddies too much  ;D ;)     

I trust you all will enjoy the festive season and hope to continue the racing in 2017.  ;) ;)

• Print